Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions that aren’t answered here, feel free to contact us.
- Q: How does this process work?
- A: The process is very simple. All you have to do is submit the home information form on the side of this page. Once you have submitted the form, the information will be sent via email to the professional buyer(s) and Quick Cash Sale Rep in your area. They will contact you within three (3) business days to discuss your home and your situation. If the situation is a win-win for both you and the home buyer, the home buyer will make an offer on your home. You will then determine if you wish to accept or reject their offer.In the same way, if the situation calls for the services of our Quick Cash Sale Rep, you and the Rep can discuss their offer and accept or reject it according to your needs.
- Q: Do you pay fair market value? Do you use an appraisal? How do you determine the price you’re willing to pay?
- A: Just as every homeowner’s situation is unique, so is the process in which our home buyers and agents determine what an appropriate offer for a home might be.Things they take into consideration include the condition of the home, cost of repairs that need to be made to the home, the current local market conditions, as well as the urgency of the situation.
- Q: How much do you charge?
- A: There is no fee to the home seller for our service.
- Q: Does it matter if I have a realtor?
- A: Our suggestion would be that you go ahead and fill out the form so our home buyer can contact you. After that time, you may wish to contact your realtor to see what happens if you find your own buyer. Sometimes their commissions can be waived or fees can be significantly lowered.Our Quick Cash Sale Rep often cannot contact you directly if your home is already listed with another realtor. Once you fill out the form, you can contact them at any time, but usually you would have to cancel any existing agent contracts before they can work with you.
- Q: Do you only buy multi-family? Or will you buy houses, condos, etc?
- A: We do not concentrate solely on multi-family. We can help you sell houses, townhouses, condominiums, duplexes, beach property, office buildings, farms, land, or any structure that has land deeded to it such as a manufactured home or a mobile home.
- Q: What if I have my property rented?
- A: Don’t worry if your home is rented. We can buy your house and take care of the renters later. If you have family living there we can always make special arrangements for them.
- Q: What if I am behind on payments?
- A: If you are behind on payments, we can work out a Short Sale with your lender to get you out from under the property. We have a team of expert negotiators to deal with the bank on your behalf.
- Q: Do I have to make repairs on my property?
- A: No, we will purchase the home in its as/is condition. You do not have to do anything.
- Q: How do I get started?
- A: Just complete the simple form to the right!